I’ve been thinking about this for a while but I think I can say I’m losing any empathy for the lives of the police officers of the NYPD from the shit I’ve seen and experienced. But my tipping point was when I saw the images of the Ramarley Graham trial.
A whole group of cops giving a standing ovation to their partner for chasing and killing a teen in his bathroom while his family was there and getting off?
Fuck that bullshit that not all cops are like that when people of color, especially many individual black people and latin@s don’t have the luxury of thinking that.
- caribanne likes this
- ohtobeoriginal reblogged this from reverseracism
- marchoftigers likes this
- mouth-snout likes this
- moncheri-mickey reblogged this from reverseracism
- the-sunflower-in-the-rain likes this
- luvleelinna likes this
- regal-swagg likes this
- thegirlwhoblockedherownsh0t likes this
- babyxbowser reblogged this from reverseracism
- karlsparxxx reblogged this from reverseracism
- pillowthots likes this
- nappynomad likes this
- twelvemeancats likes this
- charis-libra likes this
- muddypetticoats likes this
- occams-savior likes this
- reverseracism posted this